BancNet Online - F.A.Q.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER IN YOUR EMAIL. YOU MIGHT NOT BE RECEIVING OUR MESSAGES AND EMAILS. ADD firstname.lastname@example.org TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS BOOK TO RECEIVE EMAILS DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX.
How do I purchase electronic pins or load using Bancnet Online?
1. Choose the products you wish to buy and click on "CHECKOUT" when done.
2. Click on the Bacnet logo or icon to proceed with Bancnet payments. You will be redirected to a page, where you will see your order reference number, the total amount and instructions on how to pay through Bancnet online. Below are the step-by-step instructions, for your reference:
3. Log on to www.bancnetonline.com.
4. Click on the logo of your bank.
5. Click on "I Agree" at the Terms and Conditions page. You will be redirected to the Balance Inquiry Page.
6. Click on the "Interbank" Fund (located at the left side of your screen)
7. Input your ATM Card number and choose your Account Type.
8. Input the exact total amount of your purchases. In the REMARKS field, please
type-in: "Load Mango" <Reference No of your purchase>
In the "TO" Section
9. Select "Security Bank" in Bank Name.
10. Input the no: 1406519950405160 in the Account Number field. (You have to type the numbers manually on your keyboard. You cannot copy and paste the numbers on the field.)
11. Click "Submit"
12. Copy and paste the transaction details that will appear after your transaction is completed and email these to: email@example.com with the Reference No of your order.
13. Check your email or your Accounts Page in Load Mango for your PIN.
Please note that Bancnet will charge P25 per transaction from your account as back charges.